1. Summary of the main learning outcomes for students enrolled in the course.
• This course stands for teaching students general concepts of inorganic, physical and analytical chemistry such as:
o Periodic table and electronic configuration of the elements, general properties of elements and their compounds.
o Intermolecular forces.
o Gaseous state of matter in terms of gas laws, chemical equilibrium and solution.
• To understand the importance of analytical chemistry in professional and medical fields.
• To differentiate between different forms of solutions, their preparations and concentrations.
To friendly handling various glassware, chemicals and reagents.
2. Briefly describe any plans for developing and improving the course that are being implemented. (eg increased use of IT or web based reference material, changes in content as a result of new research in the field)
• Increasing the use e-learning developed by the institution.
• Providing more electronic materials in lectures.
• Updating course content as a result of possible development in the field.
• Adapting the content of the course based on problems that will arise in community.
Updating with the techniques that will be recently introduced in the field.